Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo
2 cups organic unsweetened hemp milk or almond milk (Pacific is a good brand if you don’t make your own)
3 Tb raw organic cacao powder
6-10 drops Liquid Stevia (NuNaturals liquid stevia with vanilla is good)
• In a pot bring nut milk to a boil.
• Add raw cacao powder.
• Whisk to dissolve all the clumps and to make it frothy.
• Gently simmer for 1 minute.
• Add stevia to taste, whisk again to create froth
• Pour into your favorite mug. Enjoy!
Note: Stevia is very, very sweet, so you don’t need much (just a few drops). I prefer the NuNaturals liquid stevia—it has the best taste of all the brands I’ve tried.
This dessert is truly a guilt free dessert—it’s very low in calories, tackles your chocolate cravings, and the raw cacao powder in it has 3 times the amount of antioxidants found in green tea and red wine.