Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Cookies are easy to make, super soft and chewy. They have a sweet taste with warm pumpkin spices. Naturally gluten free, refined sugar free, paleo, dairy free.
- ¼ cup coconut oil, or grass fed butter (56 grams), melted
- 2 cups blanched almond flour, (224 grams)
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour, (14 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 large pastured egg
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar,
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin puree , blotted with a paper towel**
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Gently melt butter or coconut oil in a small pan, set aside.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl sift together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the egg, coconut sugar, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, melted butter and vanilla, mix to combine.
- Add the sifted flour and mix to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop 10-12 heaping tablespoons of dough on a parchment lined baking tray. I like the cookies crinkly but if you want them flat, use your fingers or a spatula to flatten them. They do not spread.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until lightly brown on the top and bottom.
- Remove and cool on the baking sheet for 5-7 minutes, then carefully transfer to wire racks to finish cooling.
- After the first day, store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!
**Measure the pumpkin, then drain on double lined paper towel and gently blot
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
Keywords: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, paleo pumpkin cookies,