The green powder provides the minerals you need to alkalize your body.
Hemp seeds are considered the “perfect protein,” because they contain all 20 amino acids, 9 of which our bodies cannot produce.
Pumpkin seeds are high in magnesium to calm your nervous system and support your adrenal glands.Print
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let soak for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and dry on a paper towel.
- Put the pistachios, pumpkin seeds, coconut and dates into the foods processor. Process until the mixture gets crumbly and begins to come together.
- Add in hemp seeds and process.
- Put into a medium bowl. Add in the coconut oil and green powder.
- Line an 8” square pyrex pan with parchment. Press into an even thickness.
- Chill for 2 hours, slice into 12 squares.
- Keep in an air tight container for a few days or freeze.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Healthy Gluten Free Paleo