A delicious green sauce that’s easy, healthy, versatile and delicious.
- ½ cup avocado, packed, about 1 medium avocado
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup parsley, cilantro, dill or basil, coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 4–6 tablespoons water or more for desired consistency
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor starting with 4 tablespoons water.
- Blend until smooth, add more water to get desired consistency.
- Taste to adjust salt.
- Store in a jar in the fridge. Keeps for about 5 days.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please put a rating on the recipe card. Thanks.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Raw, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free