- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add green beans and boil for 3-5 minutes until crisp tender.
- In the meantime, sprinkle the garlic with ¼ teaspoon salt and use your knife to mash the garlic into a paste.
- Once the green beans are cooked, drain them in a colander.
- Put them back into the pot and immediately add the garlic puree and olive oil.
- Toss to combine.
- Heat on medium for 15-30 seconds until the garlic becomes fragrant. The heat will cook the garlic slightly to take away the raw taste.
- Add fresh thyme and pepper.
- Toss and serve.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Vegetables
- Cuisine: Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Diary Free