A sweet jammy dessert of baked juicy blueberries topped with a light-crispy tiger nut/pecan crust.
- 6 Tablespoons coconut oil refined (84 grams) or grass fed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped or coconut flakes (for nut free)
- 1 1/4 cups tiger nut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 8 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup arrowroot
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil in a small pan on low heat and add vanilla. Set aside.
- Put the blueberries into a large bowl.
- In a medium size bowl mix the pecans, tiger nut flour, baking soda and coconut sugar.
- Pour melted coconut oil over the tiger flour/pecan mix.
- Mix using a fork until all the oil is absorbed by the flour and it’s crumbly.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix maple syrup, arrowroot, and lemon until there are no more lumps.
- Pour over the blueberries and mix to coat.
- Pour into a 7” x 11” (8 cup) baking dish.
- Spread tiger nut flour mixture evenly over the fruit.
- Bake on the top half of the oven for 45-55 minutes or until lightly brown and the filling is bubbling around the edges.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information is with coconut oil and pecans.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snack, Breakfast
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Paleo, Gluten Free, Nut Free,Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free
Keywords: blueberry cobbler, paleo blueberry cobbler, nut free blueberry cobbler