This fresh corn salad is bursting with fresh-from the-garden deliciousness. Easy to make, no cooking required.
- Cut the kernels off the cob, cutting close to the cob.
- In a large bowl, toss the corn with the red onions, red peppers and basil (if making ahead of time leave out the basil).
- In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Whisk until blended, then pour it over the salad. Toss to combine.
- Taste for seasonings, serve immediately.
- If you’re making it ahead, add fresh basil right before serving.
- Category: Salad, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free
Keywords: corn salad, summer vegetables, raw corn