- 1 cup raw almonds*
- 3 cups filtered water
- Place almonds in a bowl and cover with filtered water. Place in refrigerator and soak overnight (for 8-12 hours).
- Rinse and drain the almonds. Place into a blender along with 3 cups filtered water.
- Blend on high in a high speed blender (Vitamix) for 3 minutes or regular blender for 5 minutes..
- Place a nut milk bag or cheese cloth and strainer over a large bowl. Slowly pour the almond milk mixture into the bag.
- Gently squeeze the bag to release the milk.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Almond have to soak overnight before blending.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Nut Milk
- Cuisine: Healthy