Hibiscus Iced Tea is a refreshing beverage with a gorgeous ruby red color. Because of it’s tart flavor, it will cool you down even on the hottest day! Only 3 ingredients and really good for you! Feel free to scale it up as needed depending on how many people you’re serving.
- 4 teaspoons dried hibiscus flowers
- 4 cups water
- 3–5 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- Place the hibiscus flowers and water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Once the water starts boiling, switch off the flame.
- Add mint and maple syrup, if using.
- Let the tea steep for 7-10 minutes.
- Strain the tea.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Serve with ice top with lime wheels and sprigs of mint.
If you want it chilled immediately use 2 tablespoons dried hibiscus and steep 10-12 minutes, strain and pour over ice.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Steep
- Cuisine: Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Whole30
Keywords: Hibiscus tea, Hibiscus Iced Tea, Summer Beverage