This is a simple lemony smoothie bowl packed with tons of nutrients turning your smoothie into a meal. It’s a perfectly nutritious balance of protein, fats and carbs to start your day right!
- 2 cups organic kale, spinach or romaine torn or chopped
- ½ cup parsley
- 1/2 medium avocado (pitted)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup plant-based milk, almond, hemp, cashew (plain, unsweetened)
- 1/2 organic green apple, skin on
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2–1 cup berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- Add all of the ingredients except the toppings to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide between two separate bowls.
- Top with your toppings of choice. Enjoy
Nutrition information is with kale, hemp milk for smoothie and blackberries, coconut and chia seeds for toppings.
Instead of parsley, try cilantro, basil, or mint.
Add 2 servings protein powder or collagen for extra protein.
- Category: Breakfast, Smoothie, Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Whole30
Keywords: green smoothie, green smoothie bowl