This Apple Raspberry Cobbler has a tart, sweet flavor, is rich in complex carbs and is super healthy for digestion, energy stable blood sugar levels.
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil refined (84 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut (60 grams)
- 1 cup tiger nut flour (114 grams)
- 1/4 cup arrowroot (27 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 7 cups apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 ½ cups frozen or fresh organic raspberries
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil in a small pan on low heat and add vanilla. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl mix the coconut, tiger nut flour, arrowroot, baking soda and coconut sugar.
- Peel and slice the apples into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix maple syrup and arrowroot, until there are no more lumps. Set aside.
- Pour melted coconut oil over the tiger flour/coconut mix.
- Mix using a fork until all the oil is absorbed by the flour and it’s crumbly.
- Add raspberries and maple syrup to the apples.
- Mix gently so sweetener is evenly distributed.
- Pour into an 8 cup baking dish.
- Spread tiger nut flour mixture evenly over the fruit.
- Bake on the top half of the oven for 45-55 minutes or until lightly brown and the filling is bubbling around the edges.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Dessert, Breakfast
- Cuisine: Paleo, AIP, Vegan, Gluten-Free,