A super light fruit ‘ice cream’ you can make in 5 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cups sliced frozen ripe bananas (about 1 1/2 medium bananas)
- 1 1/4 cups frozen organic strawberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond butter*
- Put frozen bananas, strawberries, maple syrup and vanilla into a food processor.
- Pulse until it is broken down a bit.
- Process until smooth, stopping and scraping down the sides as need.
- Pour into 2 bowls and swirl 1 tablespoon of almond butter into each bowl.
- Serve immediately.
- Alternately put strawberry ice cream into a tray and swirl in the almond butter. Freeze for up to 2 weeks.
Can be made with any nut butter you like or leave the nut butter out, it’s really good plain too.
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Processer
- Cuisine: Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Naturally Sweetened
Keywords: vegan ice cream, paleo ice cream