These tasty little chocolate balls will satisfy your cravings and give you energy.
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- ½ cup chopped Medjool dates (6-8)
- 3 Tb raw cacao powder
- 2 Tb melted coconut oil
- 3 Tb maca powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup hemp seeds or coconut
- In a food processor, process the walnuts, ½ cup hemp seeds, coconut and a pinch of sea salt until fine.
- Add the dates, cacao, coconut oil, maca and vanilla.
- Process until the mixture holds together well
- Scoop out a rounded teaspoon of the dough then roll in your palm to form a ball. Roll in hemp seeds or coconut.
- Repeat to use up all the dough. You will get about 28 little balls.
- Enjoy a few immediately
- Store the rest in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze for up to 2 months
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Healthy, Paleo, Vegan