A quick-and-easy salad to re-balance your body. Nutrient rich greens and vegetables with a miso dressing that supports good gut bacteria.
- 8 cups mixed greens (baby lettuce, arugula, watercress, kale)
- 3–4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1–2 scallions thinly sliced
- ¼ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- Add the greens to a large serving bowl and top with scallion, radishes, sunflower seeds.
- Make the Easy Miso Dressing.
- Add just enough dressing to moisten the salad. Toss gently and top with avocado slices.
- Serve extra dressing on the side.
- Any left over salad will stay fresh (undressed) up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Measure all ingredients into a jar and shake.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Seasonal
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: cleansing salad, miso