These incredibly easy Roasted Zucchini can be prepped in about 5 minutes. They come out nicely brown and slightly caramelized. It’s a fabulous side dish.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Put zucchini on a rimmed baking sheet (for easy clean up line a baking sheet with parchment).
- Toss zucchini with olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes on bottom shelf to brown the bottom.
- Turn on broiler, transfer zucchini to the top shelf and broil 3-5 minutes, until zucchini is lightly brown and tender. Watch carefully so they don’t burn.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and goat cheese, if using. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Vegetable Side Dish
- Cuisine: Paleo, Vegan, Whole30, Keto
Keywords: roasted zucchini, zucchini, roasted vegetables