Fresh Strawberry Energy Bites are naturally sweet with just the right amount of crunch. A perfect on-the-go snack for summer!
- Combine the strawberries, dates, cashews, walnuts, coconut flour and vanilla in a food processor.
- Process until the nuts are broken up into tiny pieces (but not fully ground) and the mixture forms a paste-like consistency.
- Using your hands roll the dough into approximately 20 1″ balls (or any size you want).
- Place them on a plate and put into the refrigerator for 1 hour to firm up.
- After 1 hour, take the bites out of the fridge and roll them in the dried strawberries* or shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or freeze for up to a month.
If using freeze dried strawberries as a coating, before you begin pulse the freeze-dried strawberries in your food processor for a few seconds, until they are broken into tiny pieces. Set aside on a plate in the freezer. You don’t have to clean the food processor, just proceed with the recipe.
Nutrition information is without any coating.
- Category: Snack, Dessert
- Cuisine: Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan Seasonal, Farm to Table
Keywords: strawberry energy bites