A spring vegetable dish that’s creamy, buttery, laced with the perfect amount of herb flavor, soft and velvety with just the right amount of texture, all with just a few minutes of prep.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons organic, grass fed butter (I like Kerry Gold) (olive oil for vegan)
- Celtic sea salt & fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh dill or mint
- Steam cauliflower until tender but not mushy, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor. Add butter and salt. Process until smooth.
- Remove from the food processor into a bowl.
- Drop the peas into the water used to steam the cauliflower. Let sit 2 minutes and drain.
- Add the peas to the food processor with the dill, pulse until finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the pea mixture into the cauliflower.
- Serve garnished with peas and dill.
Use a full flavored cold pressed olive oil for vegan option.
- Category: Vegetables
- Cuisine: Seasonal, Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan (option)