A creamy, nourishing pudding packed with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, calcium, fiber and protein.
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk or nut milk of choice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1–2 tablespoons maple syrup or 6 drops stevia, or more to taste
- Put chia seeds into a medium size bowl.
- In a blender, blend the raspberries, almond milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla and collagen (if using) together on high till smooth.
- Add stevia or maple syrup to taste.
- Pour the liquid over the chia seeds and stir.
- Let sit about 2 hours stirring every 5 minutes for the first 15 minutes. It will be very thin at first but the chia will thicken the liquid creating a perfect pudding texture. Add additional almond milk if you like it thinner.
- You can put this in the refrigerator overnight to eat for breakfast or snack.
- The pudding will last about 3 days.
Cook time refers to the amount of time it needs to thicken. There is no cooking required.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: Healthy, Paleo, Vegan