In the recipe the squash are crispy on the outside soft and sweet on the inside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash the outside of the squash (you’re going to eat the skin).
- Cut ends off to create two flat edges. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Cut into ¼ to 1/2-inch slices, keeping the size of the slices consistent. Coat both sides of each slice with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread onto a parchment paper lined rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place in preheated oven and roast for 15 minutes. Flip each slice over and roast for another 15 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: Vegetable
- Cuisine: Seasonal, Farm to Table, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Whole30