An easy to make bean free hummus everyone will enjoy.
- ¼ cup sesame seeds ground into a powder, if you don’t have a spice
- grinder soak the sesame seeds for 4 hours in water and drain
½ -1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt (start with ½ you can always add more)
- 2 cloves chopped garlic (2 tsp)
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup tahini
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of cayenne
- Put sesame seeds (ground or soaked), sea salt and garlic into a food processer.
- Process into small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Taste to adjust salt.
- Serve on celery sticks, endive or gluten free flax crackers.
- Category: Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Bean Free