Fluid Intuitive Dance is an opportunity to feel the powerful energy that is living in your body. Dance gives it an expression. It’s an everyday practice to experience more sensuality and let energy move through your body. I find it transformative and I love it so much I want to share it with you.
Above is a little video to show you how much fun it is.
It’s one of the best and most enjoyable methods to assist you in releasing energy through your body, letting yourself FLOW and opening to RECEIVE more health and wholeness. I learned about this type of dance from my mentor Dr Kim D’Eramo.
It is an opportunity to feel the powerful energy that is living in your body. Dance gives it an expression. It’s an everyday practice to experience more sensuality and let energy move through your body.
This is a fun way of transmuting negative energy and releasing emotional blocks. You can use it whenever you’re feeling stuck or irritable. Fluid dancing releases the energy and you feel better.
You don’t even have to know how to dance. All you need is your body and some music.
Self-expression through movement is really what it’s all about. You don’t have to look cool, have a style or know any dance moves. Moving intuitively and flowing according to how you feel naturally allows energy to flow and release.
How to Do Fluid Intuitive Dance
Put on a song you love
- Choose a song that instantly invigorates you and makes you feel good.
- Tune into the feeling of the music, feel it in your body.
- Dance like no one is watching.
- Don’t think, just move.
- Don’t let your mind get in the way.
- Give yourself permission to move freely, however that may look.
Dance for at least five minutes
- It doesn’t have to be a long practice that’s difficult to squeeze into your day.
- Five minutes is all you need.
- I usually feel my joy and sensuality in five minutes of dancing.
Send your body gratitude
- Be thankful for your wonderful body.
- Feel the energy of your Divine Self flowing through you, appreciating this delicious physical experience you’re having together.
Notice your physical, mental and emotional state
- Feel the joy of moving your body.
- Notice how much better you feel physically, mentally and/or emotionally.
- Chances are you feel a lot more relaxed.
Celebrate yourself for dancing
- Celebration creates new neural pathways in your brain that encourages you to do more wonderful things for yourself, easily and joyfully.
In Shawn Stevenson’s Book, Sleep Smarter I learned movement in the morning helps reset your body’s natural, normal cycle of cortisol. Five minutes of Fluid Intuitive Dance in the morning gives you energy and helps you sleep better. But you can do it anytime.
Please give it a try. I would love for you to leave a comment below letting me know how it makes you feel.