This is my favorite way to eat a fresh peach. It’s incredibly simple and oh-so-delicious.
This is my favorite way to eat a peach, simple and delicious.
- 1 ripe peach*
- pinch Celtic sea salt
- pinch fresh black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cold pressed olive oil
- 2–3 basil leaves cut into ribbons
- Slice the peach into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with a little Celtic sea salt and black pepper.
- Add a little olive oil and toss.
- Top with fresh basil, toss and serve.
I peel off the skin but it’s not necessary if your peaches are organic.
Would you like to have more of these delicious healthy recipes sent to you each week? CLICK TO SIGN UP for my weekly email newsletter of recipes and tips for you to eat well and enjoy your wonderful life.