If you have never grilled broccoli I highly recommend it. Grilling makes the broccoli tender and sweet with a little bit of crispiness. This dish is great by itself or combined with other grilled vegetables.Print
Grilled broccoli that is beautifully sweet and salt with a hint of smoke.
- 2 medium heads of broccoli stems trimmed, cut into medium florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Celtic sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (finishing olive oil with a great flavor)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or marjoram chopped
- Fresh ground pepper
- Light a grill.
- In a medium size bowl, toss the broccoli florets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt.
- Grill over medium heat, turning the florets frequently with tongs,
- Grill until crisp at the edges, tender within and lightly charred 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter sprinkle with garlic, thyme and finishing olive oil.
- Season with fresh pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Serve warm or at room temperature
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Vegetable
- Cuisine: Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan,
Enjoy the recipe. Serve it to your children and grandchildren, they will love it.