Hemp and chocolate go great together. Scientific research has shown that coconut oil appears to increase the effectiveness of the omega-3’s. These Hemp and Chocolate Candies taste great and are good for you too!
Cacao A Super Food
-contains the highest concentration of antioxidants of any food in the world. Thirty times as much as green tea and ten times that of blueberries
-Raw cacao is best since it has not been heated and maintains all of its health benefits
-3 grams protein per serving (2.5 Tb)
– opens up your heart to feel great because of the magnesium, the number#1 mineral in our heart. Chocolate has the highest amount of magnesium of any food. It is the most powerful stress relieving mineral. It also relaxes the muscles and builds strong bones and teeth
Coconut Oil Contains a Unique Combination of Fatty Acids with Powerful Medicinal Properties
Coconut oil goes straight to the liver from the digestive tract where it is utilized as a powerful source of energy. It boosts your metabolism. It also can have can have therapeutic effects on the brain.
Hemp and Chocolate Candies (Raw)
RAW, VEGAN, PALEO, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NUT FREE
6Tb organic coconut oil
6 Tb raw organic cacao powder
6 tsp coconut sugar
4 Tb hemp seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
8-10 drops Stevia (to taste)
- In a small pan, melt the coconut oil over very low heat.
- Add cacao powder and coconut sugar to the coconut oil. Stir until mixture is completely liquefied and coconut sugar is dissolved..
- Remove from heat and stir in hemp seeds, vanilla and stevia.
- Pour mixture into paper mini muffin liners. Fill each liner ½ full. Go back and fill the other half to get an even amount of hemp seed in each. The hemp tends to settle in the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to freezer or refrigerator to set (about 15 minutes in freezer, 30 minutes in refrigerator).
- Store them in airtight container in freezer or refrigerator.