Matcha Green Tea
Green tea is a great substitute for coffee since it has caffeine in it. Green tea has many benefits.
- Great for Weight Loss –it boosts your metabolism
- A Powerful Antioxidant – Matcha green tea has 10 times the antioxidants of a cup of regular green tea, 14 times the antioxidants of blueberries
- Good for Your Heart – protects against the formation of clots
- Helps Prevent Cancer – high incatechins which are proven to have cancer fighting properties
- Increases Your Ability To Focus –it contains caffeine but unlike coffee is both a relaxant and stimulant perfect for focus on work or meditation.
- Boosts your energy – Matcha green tea has 30mg-40mg of caffeine per cup instead of coffee which has 200 mg. Along with it’s magical mix of antioxidants it will keep you calm, energized and focused.
Matcha Green Tea Latte
Dandy Blend is a powdered coffee substitute made with the extracts of dandelion root, chicory and grains. It is naturally caffeine free and looks like a cup of coffee. It is rich and satisfying! Dandelion root is a traditional detoxifying herb with mild diuretic properties.
- It is caffeine free, and has no acidity or bitterness. It is the only herbal coffee substitute in the US that features both the health benefits of dandelion root and the rich, full-bodied flavor, smoothness and texture of real coffee.
- It is made of water-soluble extracts of roasted roots of dandelion, chicory and beets, and the grains of barley and rye.
- It contains no gluten. Gluten, which is comprised of proteins that are not water-soluble, is left behind in the grounds to be composted during the extracting process, leaving Dandy Blend gluten-free.
- It contains over 50 trace minerals in each cup, most of which the bodyuses to help synthesize compounds needed in metabolism.
Dandy Hazel Nut Latte
Health Benefits of Cacao
- Helps weight loss
- Natural anti-depressant
- High in magnesium – good for your heart
- Good for your brain
- Improves circulation
Cacao Maca Latte
A full-flavored tea that can be mixed with any kind of milk and has plenty of flavor to keep you satisfied.. It’s widely available at coffee shops throughout the U.S, Starbucks serves it. The leaves come from the African red bush and it has been drunk in Africa for thousands of years. Some health experts say it has immune-boosting properties. It does not contain any caffeine. You can buy it in most supermarkets and health foods stores.
Yerba Matte contains nearly 200 active chemical compounds, including numerous vitamins and minerals, and 15 amino acids. Yerba Mate contains a lot less caffeine than coffee (about half), and does have xanthine’s, theobromine and theophylline. These are stimulants without any side effects like jitters, upset stomach, and stress or anxiety. Yerba Mate is a great substitute for your morning coffee drink, but also a great addition to your daily diet.
My favorite way to prepare Yerba Matte is in a French Coffee Press, it makes me feel like I am drinking coffee. Brew it to whatever strength you like.
Teeccino – Caffeine-free Herbal Coffee (tee CHEE no)
is a delicious blend of herbs, grains, fruits and nuts that are roasted and ground to brew and taste just like coffee. Coffee lovers are attracted to Teeccino’s full-bodied, dark roasted flavor and its nutritious health benefits. Teeccino comes in tea bags but I prefer the loose blend. It also come in flavors, I like the French Roast. Make it in a coffee maker or French Press. Click here to buy Teeccino
With all these delicious coffee alternatives you can sit back and relax enjoying your morning beverage. You may not even miss the coffee!