We served this dressing in our restaurant Arnold’s Turtle for many years. It’s really easy to make you don’t even need a blender.
It can be used as a salad dressing, sauce or dip for steamed vegetables or roasted vegetables, on grains or noodles and anything you like.Print
- Add tahini, lemon juice, garlic and salt to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Then slowly add water a little at a time until creamy and pourable. The mixture may thicken at first, but continue adding water a little at a time, whisking until creamy and smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lemon juice for acidity or salt to taste. Set aside.
- Use less water to make it a dip for crudités.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
Dressing will keep 5-7 days in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dressing
- Cuisine: Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Middle Eastern