This soup is really easy to make. It takes only 5 minutes of prep and 10 minutes to cook. Since you are blending the vegetables you can cut them into medium size pieces without much fuss. It is very alkaline and easy to digest. I like it so much I even ate it for breakfast today!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo
2 tb coconut oil
1 large onion chopped
4 cloves garlic
1 head fennel chopped
3 medium carrots chopped
3 medium red potatoes chopped
1 cup cauliflower chopped
1 dried chipotle chile
Celtic sea salt to taste
1 tsp smoked paprika
• Heat oil. Add onion . Sauté on medium heat 5 minutes until onion is softened.
• Add the rest of the vegetables and chipotle chili.
• Cover with water bring to a boil
• Simmer on medium heat covered until vegetables are medium soft 7-10 minutes
• Blend in batches in a blender and return to the pot.
• Add sea salt, smoked paprika
• Reheat and serve.